Sunday, May 13, 2007


WEBCASTS PRESENTATIONS



Here I am to sum up this last adventure in the technology jungle ( lions were wikis, hi hi!):the experience this time was using webcasts!

On monday we presented in groups different topics using wecasts and powerpoint! One could say:ok, what's new?

The audience was made up of students at Middlebury College and they could interact with us using a chat! This was fantastic!

I was so nervous and excited at the same time, it is so difficult to describe the feeling.

My peers and I managed to give clear and coherent presentations about National celebrations; Fraternities and Sororities, Eating habits and Immigration.

It was such a good experience, as we didn't just learn new topics but also new tatics to speak clearly and to seem more natural and professional. I really liked how people reacted in the class, no one seems annoyed or tired, all of us were enthusiastic and pleasant!

Then Americans were really kind, they always listened to us and asked interesing questions about our research, and this made our efforts worth.

I enjoyed their presentations as well. They dealt with difficult topics: l'amor cortese,il concetto di pazzia referring to Dante, Jacopone da Todi, Virgilio..

I think they worked very hard to do such a informative job, and as the topic was not easy one so they also had to pay attention to their references.

This was our last experience and next week we 'll have a sort of revision. I have to admit I'm quiet sad: during the year I was always complainig because of the amount of work to do, but now I feel I had a great time,I didn't learn just new topics and new expressions, but also how to collaborate with other persons! Share experiences ideas and efforts is not loosing something but making it better!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home